Search results

1. A

video is jerky

I discovered the secret. I watched the recordings on the laptop (with less RAM). Now I watched them on the desktop and everything is more than ok
  2. A

video is jerky

No, I was playing directly from micro SD. I'm going now to copy the videos on my PC to check out if is going better. Thank you
  3. A

video is jerky

I changed from 1920x1080 60FPS to 1902x1080 30FPS and noticed an improvement. Is it a link to the memory card ?!
  4. A

video is jerky

I use Dashcam Viewer but I double-checked with PotPlayer and VLC and is the same situation
  5. A

video is jerky

Hi, I'm back with another problem. I noticed that when shooting 1920x1080 60 FPS, any movement is shaken (jerky) as if the shooting were done 10 FPS. What could be the cause? Thx alot
  6. A

Difference between motion detection and parking mode

Hello, I wanted to explain this when I opened a new topic for parking mode few days ago. In the menu there are several settings that seem to have the same purpose but do nothing but create a lot of confusion among those like us who do not have skills in this area. I received the camera with the...
  7. A

Problem with parking mode A129

Thank you very much for your help! I will follow your advice. I use a power bank of 20000 mAh, I hope will work as well?! I believe that VIOFO company with excellent products could provide us (less skilled) with more exhaustive user manual.
  8. A

Yes! I see no other way to leave the camera in the parking mode and if I do not stop it still shooting. I understand parking mode as a feature that activates the camera when it senses movement or shock
  9. A

Hello! I recently purchased VIOFO A129 just the front camera (firmware 1.9) and am extremely pleased with the image quality (day and night). But I have a big issue with settings in parking mode that seems to not work and the user manual does not help me at all (it is extremely brief). I haven't...