Search results

1. B

A119 V3 Delete automatically locked files

but it makes no sense that an old non-RO video is kept and an almost newly captured RO video is deleted
  2. B

I also thought this. however, the new RO files are deleted and the "standard" ones kept for much longer. i think it's more of a bug, but i don't know how to avoid it
  3. B

Viofo said me that the limit is 200 files in RO folder. In theory, while the files in the root folder are looped, those in the RO folder should stay there almost forever until I delete them myself. But this is not the case, and after a very short time they disappear
  4. B

Max 1/2 files. However, for example, the files that are in the RO folder and that have dates (example) April 12 are deleted, but those of April 9 or 10 are still kept in the main "movie" folder
  5. B

Hi, I've a viofo a119v3. Dashcam delete automatically locked files in "RO" folder, and it is frustrating for me? Someone has the same problem? I've 2.3 firmware, but I also tried to install 2.0 but nothing change. I've a 64gb sandisk sd card class 10 and parking mode activated with "auto event"...
  6. B

Parking mode works badly

Could be true,but in this case the camera should start a parking mode recording (1/5/15fps),not a normal recording(30/60fps). I've tried to cover the lens with a t-shirt and leave alone the dashcam on the table... But it started some normal video :/ (my cam has mounted cpl filter)
  7. B

Parking mode works badly

Hi,I have a A119 V2 with last firmware version (4.01). I've bought an hardwire kit to use parking mode. After 5 minutes the dashcam enable correctly the parking mode,but after few minutes (no motion,no g-sensor input and the car is parked) the dashcam start a normal recording (1:30 minutes...