Parking mode works badly

Benito

Hi,I have a A119 V2 with last firmware version (4.01). I've bought an hardwire kit to use parking mode. After 5 minutes the dashcam enable correctly the parking mode,but after few minutes (no motion,no g-sensor input and the car is parked) the dashcam start a normal recording (1:30 minutes tipically). It should remain in stanby:(... I've also try with an other sd card,but nothing change
My settings:
1080p @60fps,wdr on,gps on,parking mode 5fps,exposure 0,g-sensor middle

Benito

Maybe your camera is seeing motion that your not noticing? Motion detection can be pretty sensitive.
Could be true,but in this case the camera should start a parking mode recording (1/5/15fps),not a normal recording(30/60fps). I've tried to cover the lens with a t-shirt and leave alone the dashcam on the table... But it started some normal video :/ (my cam has mounted cpl filter)

impactx

Could be true,but in this case the camera should start a parking mode recording (1/5/15fps),not a normal recording(30/60fps). I've tried to cover the lens with a t-shirt and leave alone the dashcam on the table... But it started some normal video :/ (my cam has mounted cpl filter)
I have the same problem with A119 V3. Did you find a fix for this?

sandugl

All registered files have PR or PF. It seems abnormal to me not to be a distinction through separate folders (filming in traffic vs parking mode) !!