Search results

1. M

Random recordings whilst parked with parking mode turned off

Two issues:- random parked recordings and long periods of not recording whilst driving. I was sent a replacement camera which had signs of use prior to it being sent to me. Annoying but assumed it was refurbished stock. Now I'm thinking it wasn't refurbished or fixed. I first noticed one...
  2. M

GPS base stopped powering camera

Camera stopped working today. I was driving along and got the usual random two beeps. When I got to my destination I looked at the camera to see if I had record and mic lights. Both were missing. When I returned to the car and started the engine the camera did not power on. Next set of...
  3. M

Motion detection in parking mode

It would be nice to set auto event detection, using just the G sensor. I live on a busy main road and with motion detection on low, my memory card is full of hours of cars going past till voltage cutoff. There seems to be a few posts for previous cameras versions, about people wanting to be...
  4. M

Battery pack or hardwire?

Is it worth the money getting a battery back like Cellink / Blackvue or just rely on hardwire with low voltage cutoff? I know I need one for using parking mode, just haven’t decided which. I don’t do a great deal of miles and recharging the car battery in that limit distance is a concern even...
  5. M

A129 Pro Duo received with firmware V1.3 installed.

Hi, I only got the A129 pro duo 4K the other day. After spending most of the evening trying to format various size memory cards on pc to fat32 and every time it failed to format. I decided to see what phone app showed for firmware. It said it was up to date. Put my reading glasses on to check...