Search results

1. V

A129 pro 4K unreadable license plates after a few months

Hello, Is it possible to get the very first firmware for my A119V3 it should be V2.0 build :20200711 , I still have 3 A119V3 and only one with the firmware mentioned is ok to get a clear license plate, the other A119v3 have already newer firmware and the video with the same settings even...
  2. V

@SuperCurro Thanks for your reply, i just tried a few days ago the same settings as on my A119V3 , so on my 129 Pro ( only front cam) the low bitrate and on 1440p 60 fps, and all is good readable now even passing cars at 70 km/h , only at night it is still very poor even at very low speed..
  3. V

Hello, Thanks for the firmware, i don not know if it is only the recent firmware you send me or the settings i found out. All on 4K 30FPS: If I use HIGH bitrate , stills are bad and unreadable If I use MED bitrate, stills are a little better If I use LOW bitrate, all is OK and readable...
  4. V

Hello, So posted the links in my previous post , both are links to my google drive, i did notice that the GPS still works when the power cable is in the unit itself, hope that does not change anything
  5. V

Yes that is no problem , all the video's have the same problems so easy to pick here is the 2K 60 fps video and the 4k 30 fps video
  6. V

Hey there, I made a few video's and also made an account on "we transfer" but now what ? where to send or how to share, i can share them also via my google drive if you like thank you
  7. V

Hello, I power the unit with the hard wire kit trough the GPS module, i doubt that it has to do with interference on the power entrance, but ok i will try the next video's with the power bank and directly on the unit. I will also test the power supply with my scoop so we can see if there is any...
  8. V

Hello, Thanks for your fast reply. I only use the A129 pro as a stand alone cam, no other connected, (there is a Viofo A119 V3 in the back) The initial firmware number i can't remember, but I have bought it new from the Viofo dealer in the Netherlands in November 2020 I have tried the 2 K...
  9. V

Hello, My a129 pro 4 k (only front) with CPL, had perfect picture and very sharp stills when pausing a video...the first months after that always and on any setting blurry license plates. Same settings 4k ,30FPS, no WDR, no WIFI, bitrate high, no parking mode , i tried also 1080P, 60FPS no...