3 problems in 2 months

KevinS

Gitup if you are reading this then please contact me asap.

I bought directly from you rather than a supplier as I believed I would get a great level of customer service.

The camera took far too long to turn up, appreciate this may have been out of your control. When it arrived the remote control was broken - problem number 1!
the official battery charge is a joke - problem number 2!
now the screen has failed - problem number 3!

issue 1 you replaced, issue 2 i am stuck with but you haven't even acknowledged issue 3 and that pretty much makes the camera useless.

Can you contact me asap please as so far I have sent a message through your site, through the support function and on your facebook page.

SO FAR I HAVE NOT HAD A REPLY>>>>>>>>>>

David Hughes

I have just bought a git2 and i'm very disappointed to hear that the customer service is so bad. I think that's why the sales of the Gitup cameras are dropping like a stone! Just wish I had registered and looked at the customer problems before I bought the camera. My battery only hold's it's charge when using the video for about 20 minutes too. Pointless asking customer service for advice so I'm going to try aftermarket battery and external charger to see if this helps.
Remember, don't get mad get even, customers still have the upper hand, make a point of telling everyone you can about the problems you are having with GITUP; this business obviously doesn't realise that "word of mouth" is the most powerful form of advertising - good and bad! Peace :)))

KevinS

David,

from what i can tell it is just 1 person handling everything. Although the camera is far better than any other at the same price bracket the company side of the sale is not very good.

the camera is a bit flimsy so you expect some issues but would expect them resolved quickly and not expect to have to chase and chase for a resolution. GitUp still owe me money but i have given up asking now.

i bought some batteries from amazon with higher capacity and these give me up to an hour of video.

if i was a serious action camera enthusiast i would go with a gopro 5.

Dragon.Zhong

Administrator
Sir. Really sorry to hear that .Have you open a case or ticket in our official website.? It would more effective for us to solve the problem with you.So could you tell us about your order reference number in our official website.?