a119 boot loop issue

ziporpor

Hi all,
since last week my viofo a119 is in a state of boot loop, starting up and after about 10 seconds the screen starts to flicker and the camera resets itself and the all process repeats itself.
i tried to connect to another car with different cable and the problem happens there as well.
when i try to connect to an electric plug at home, the problem is not happening.

i upgraded the firmware to the latest version (v3.91) but it didn't help.

any idea what i can do?

Thanks

VanDamme23

I have 2 of them(A119). One of them has started the boot loop while the other is fine. Mine does it on the car and when plugged in at home with multiple cables.

grace viofo

Hi all,
since last week my viofo a119 is in a state of boot loop, starting up and after about 10 seconds the screen starts to flicker and the camera resets itself and the all process repeats itself.
i tried to connect to another car with different cable and the problem happens there as well.
when i try to connect to an electric plug at home, the problem is not happening.

i upgraded the firmware to the latest version (v3.91) but it didn't help.

any idea what i can do?

Thanks
The latest V4.0 firmware has released, please try to update to this firmware.
https://support.viofo.com/support/solutions/articles/19000019600-viofo-a119-car-dash-camera-firmware

VanDamme23

I have applied the latest version, formatted SD Card, and factory reset to default settings. Problem still occurs...