A119s stuck on "viofo" logo

sakisma

After almost a year of use, i realized that camera was stuck on logo of viofo and was not working. I tried to isntall the new firmware V4.0 or previous versions, i used many types of micro sd cards but always getting the same result. It is stuck on logo, sometimes makes a repeatedly beep. The only button it works in the "power" button for on/off. It seems trying install the firmware because the power button flashes green but after 10 seconds i get the logo screen. Any thoughts ? I would appreciate any help.

Capture Your Action

I assume your warranty is up? If so, open up the camera and reseat the ribbon cable that goes from the image sensor to the mainboard. If your unsure how to go about this, there are some videos online that should show you. While your in there, inspect the capacitors. Are the bottoms of the caps flat or do they look rounded?

sakisma

I assume your warranty is up? If so, open up the camera and reseat the ribbon cable that goes from the image sensor to the mainboard. If your unsure how to go about this, there are some videos online that should show you. While your in there, inspect the capacitors. Are the bottoms of the caps flat or do they look rounded?
They look rounded. My warranty is still in effect, so i prefer to avoid open up the camera. Ι think i 'll send it back for repair or replacement.

Capture Your Action

They look rounded. My warranty is still in effect, so i prefer to avoid open up the camera. Ι think i 'll send it back for repair or replacement.
Blown caps will be your issue. Contact your seller for warranty replacement/repair.