A129 Plus Duo-Parking Mode clips vary in length...

goddi

Greetings,
I took a short trip today and I noticed that the Parking Mode video clips are in various lengths. I have the Parking Mode set to, I believe, 30 minutes. Does this mean that the the Parking Mode will continuously be recording for the 30 minutes period or that it will only record clips if it sees motion during that 30 minutes?
I have attached a screenshot of the files. (I was at a parking lot of a grocery store so there must have been motion all the time.) The Parking Mode clips vary from about 1 minute to 3 minutes.

And in the last set of Parking Mode files, the Parking Mode files covered about 30 minutes of time, but recorded a total of a bit over only 11 minutes if clips after I parked in my garage, even if there was no motion in the garage after I parked and left the car (garage door was closed).

I think I have 'Motion...' set to 'yes' or 'high' (not sure exactly) but I'm not sure what that exactly does.
Gary

Attachments

Ogzogz

What is the SD card brand and capacity? Which parking mode is selected?

goddi

I am using the card that came with the A129 Plus Duo, Thinkware.
I select the 'Parking Mode/Auto Event Detection'; 'Enter Parking Mode/Off; 'Parking Recording Timer/30 mins'.
(These choices are found in the menu on the dash cam, not through the App.)