A129 Plus skip time during record video

trietran

Hi Technical support,

I reviewed my dash cam video of A129 Plus, I noticed it sometimes it skip time/missing some videos during my trip. Do you know how to fix it?
Thanks!

trietran

Hi Viofor,

I used the [5-Yrs Free Data Recovery] Gigastone 128GB Micro SD Card, 4K UHD Game Turbo, MicroSDXC Memory Card for
Nintendo-Switch, Read/Write 100/50 MB/s, DJI, GoPro, Action Camera, A2 V30, UHS-I U3, C10.

Thanks
Trietran

Attachments

trietran

Hi Viofor,

The micro SD (Samsung PRO Endurance 128Gb) that you recommended write slow than (write 30MB/s) the one I currently (write 50MB/s) had.

I just buy it in Amazon. let see how it work.

Thanks!
Trietran

Capture Your Action

The Gigastone is a poor choice for use in a dash camera. I recommend you buy either the SanDisk High Endurance or the Samsung Pro Endurance. The write speed is not as important as the quality and intended design of the card. The Gigastone is likely not designed or warranted for use in dash cameras.

trietran

If you say Gigastone is poor. I don’t believe that because I have 2x VIOFO A129 Duo Pro dashcam for another cars and they are using the Gigastone products more than a year with those dashcams and they don’t have any issue.
The A129 Plus have another bug that free the screen. See the picture below.
Can you help me fix it?

VIOFO-Support

Administrator
If you say Gigastone is poor. I don’t believe that because I have 2x VIOFO A129 Duo Pro dashcam for another cars and they are using the Gigastone products more than a year with those dashcams and they don’t have any issue.
The A129 Plus have another bug that free the screen. See the picture below.
Can you help me fix it?
Please do the steps mentioned in this post. If it still doesn't work, please let me know.