A139 Firmware

Montana Actual

So the newer models are shipping with firmware 1.2, but you still have not released firmware 1.2 for download. Why? When will this new firmware be available? Why would you start selling new models with it and not allow those of us with the old firmware to update? It's just odd that people who bought their A139's weeks ago are reporting firmware version 1.2, and we are stuck on 1.1. What changes have been made? I assume it is stable since you are already selling the A139's with it. Just odd. I have never seen this type of backwards firmware release before.

Capture Your Action

I believe it's on the A139 firmware download site, but the page still says V1.1 instead of V1.2. The downloaded file should be V1.2 though. I'm sure @viofo will fix it soon.

viofo

Administrator
Staff member
So the newer models are shipping with firmware 1.2, but you still have not released firmware 1.2 for download. Why? When will this new firmware be available? Why would you start selling new models with it and not allow those of us with the old firmware to update? It's just odd that people who bought their A139's weeks ago are reporting firmware version 1.2, and we are stuck on 1.1. What changes have been made? I assume it is stable since you are already selling the A139's with it. Just odd. I have never seen this type of backwards firmware release before.
Hello,

We indeed have V1.2 of the A139. It changed the sequence in time of DCDC. Because it's a small change, we didn't release it.

But we'll release a new beta version soon. Please keep an eye on our Blog!

Capture Your Action

Hello,

We indeed have V1.2 of the A139. It changed the sequence in time of DCDC. Because it's a small change, we didn't release it.

But we'll release a new beta version soon. Please keep an eye on our Blog!
What is DCDC?