accessing settings to change details

Douglas Gale

I have changed my vehicle & need to get into the settings menu to change the registration mark for my car but i cannot do this as the instructions say you need to be in standby mode but as soon as i power up the camera it goes to recording mode. How do i get the camera to standby mode so i can reset the details?

benkar

You have to get into menu mode. Press the second button on the left (when the camera is on, of course). The recording LED starts blinking. Press the first button on the left to get to the menu. You scroll through the desired item and confirm with the middle button. It is also in the manual and very intuitive.

Douglas Gale

You have to get into menu mode. Press the second button on the left (when the camera is on, of course). The recording LED starts blinking. Press the first button on the left to get to the menu. You scroll through the desired item and confirm with the middle button. It is also in the manual and very intuitive.
Thank you for that Benkar, at first i couldn't get it to work but then i found out that when i switched off the WiFi i could access the menu mode & have made all the changes, again thanks. (P.S. it was driving me CRAZY!!!)
Douglas