Advanced Buffered Parking Mode

lisa78

gentlemen I'm new here here are the settings set up I have a problem that writes only to the sd card and not to the buffer how to fix itParking Mode Auto Event Detection
Parking G-sensor High sensitivity
Parking Motion Detection Middle sensitivity
Time-Lapse Recording Off
Motion Detection Off
G-Sensor Low sensitivity

lisa78

What is buffered parking mode?

Buffered parking mode is a revolutionary upgrade to the existing parking mode. Buffered parking mode which is also called pre-buffered parking mode, means the dash cam records the cache without written in the micro SD card. Once an event is triggered, the cache will be written in the micro SD card to realize pre-recording for the event. If no movements are detected, those recorded caches (or buffer) will not save in the micro SD card. Recorded videos could include some seconds before an event being detected with normal playing speed and normal image quality. I want to set up so buffered parking mode, means that the DVR writes the cache without writing to the micro SD card. how to set it up with my settings writes to micro sd

lisa78

friends can you put everything on a low level? and you will get the same result ,that on medium and high just write in the parking mode. the adjustment levels are not what they do not do . so the parking mode does not work as stated