Another problem with parking mode

Alshamal

I'm well pleased with my 129 apart from when I use parking mode it's Wired with 3 Wired hardware kit, comes on with ignition and goes into parking mode when ignition is turned off but it's only recording for anything from 3 mins to 10 mins and then it's not recording!

It's settings in parking mode are loop recording 10 mins and low bitrate !

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Cheers

Alshamal

Well just an update it's now working after I put the setting to 11.8 on the battery voltage setting box !

I'm a bit concerned its on the lowest setting after having a brand new battery!

I may try it on the 12.0 volt setting,

I was always going to turn the camera off when it's on my drive as it's covered by the cctv

Alshamal

All sorted now new battery fitted and fully charged! Just need to get the new parking mode firmware update when it's available, then I think it will be a Top Top cam !
That's my view any way.

Dec

I was getting 2 hours out of mine put a new hardwire cable in and last weekend I had 24hour out of parking mode set at low bitrate.
I Had it would seem a faulty hardwire cable.

Capture Your Action

I was getting 2 hours out of mine put a new hardwire cable in and last weekend I had 24hour out of parking mode set at low bitrate.
I Had it would seem a faulty hardwire cable.
A whole new 3-wire hardwire kit or just a wire you used to tap into the fuse box with?

Dec

A new hardwire kit as the shut down on the old one was way below what my battery was reading.
I Had it set at 12 volts and it was cutting off when battery was 12.5 v.
Had tried all sorts of different things to try to fix it but this was the only fix.
As been working every day all day. I do tun it off at night.