Australian support?

Murray

I am having massive trouble locating a contact for technical support for Viofo dashcams in Australia.

None of the links on their .au website seem to work and the number listed on their contact page is disconnected.

I bought a gps module online through Viofo’s .au website and it was supplied by some tinpot operation in Dandenong in Victoria(delivery time and packaging is a whole ‘nother story).

Any help would be great as, if I can’t get local support and contact details, I might have to return the purchase for refund and go the Blackvue route.

Thanks
Murray.

viofo

Administrator
Staff member
I am having massive trouble locating a contact for technical support for Viofo dashcams in Australia.

None of the links on their .au website seem to work and the number listed on their contact page is disconnected.

I bought a gps module online through Viofo’s .au website and it was supplied by some tinpot operation in Dandenong in Victoria(delivery time and packaging is a whole ‘nother story).

Any help would be great as, if I can’t get local support and contact details, I might have to return the purchase for refund and go the Blackvue route.

Thanks
Murray.
Hello, Murray!

Could you give more specifications about the problem of the GPS Module you met?

And may I know where did you buy it? Could you please provide the invoice?

Murray

Sorry, the issue is not the gps module, it works fine.

My problem is finding technical support in Australia.

I would like to speak to someone on the phone while using the unit. Please advise a phone number to call.

Thank you
Murray.

viofo

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, the issue is not the gps module, it works fine.

My problem is finding technical support in Australia.

I would like to speak to someone on the phone while using the unit. Please advise a phone number to call.

Thank you
Murray.
Hello,

Sorry to tell you that we don't have a branch office in Australia.

support@viofo.com is our official customer service contacting method. You can contact them and see what can they do for you.