Bufferd Parking Mode Why Is it taking so long?

Alshamal

Just been informed by Viofo that the next Bufferd Parking Mode beta firmware update for my A129 Duo may be available October!
When I bought my camera back in May because the option of Bufferd Parking Mode seemed just what I wanted in a dash cam, but now I think it may never happen!!

Yet all the talk is about the latest Viofo 4K cameras etc

Should I have waited and should I ask for a trade in price for a camera that delivers what I want ?

grimwarp

I just got my A129 recently. with 1.9 firmware, buffered parking mode via motion sensor is working . my understanding is the gsensor part that people are having issue with and waiting for the update. it's a nice feature for sure, but not necessary for my need. I'm impressed that Viofo even released this buffered parking mode for A129. normally company stops providing new features and keep them for future releases. what other camera give you decent buffered mode parking for the money? F200 might be the only thing else in the price range.

Alshamal

Hi grimwarp pleased your happy with the way your camera is working, but mine is recording constantly 45/60 seconds with the motion sensor setting at its minimum!
It doesn't seem to make any difference what settings I use!

What settings are you using?

Cheers

grimwarp

I’ve set my motion sensor to low. It worked both indoor and outdoor, occasionally I can’t see any activity but most are cars or people going by. It came with firmware 1.5 which I upgraded to 1.9 since, motion sensor worked with both. Have you checked the dashcam talk forum? If there are any known issues, it would have discussed there