Camera does not load - Replacement of the motherboard

benkar

My camera did not start at all, only the Viofo logo still lit on the display. Since the camera was used for only a few days, I was surprised by this defect. In addition, the sound was poor and was rattling on a rough road. I took the camera to a repair shop where they found a faulty motherboard and a relaxed microphone. After replacing the motherboard, everything is fine. I hope I only have a bad luck on the wrong piece and it will not happen again.

Last edited:

viofo

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to see it is fixed in the repair shop.

Capture Your Action

How did your repair shop have access to a Viofo motherboard? Also, what is a "relaxed microphone"?

benkar

How did your repair shop have access to a Viofo motherboard? Also, what is a "relaxed microphone"?
Apparently they have spare parts. I took the camera to the store where I bought it. The next day the camera was repaired with a faulty motherboard and they exchanged it. There is probably a microphone on the board that was said to be relaxed. So, when replacing the motherboard, the microphone was replaced. The microphone was release (not relaxed). Sorry for google translator :)

Last edited: