Camera no longer works after 1 year !!!

Ninho

Google Traduction :

Hello,
I have had the A129 Pro Duo 4K for 1 year and 1 month, and the front camera no longer works. It stopped suddenly, and never restarted, whether with the cables in the car, or on the computer, or on the electrical outlet.
So I contacted Viofo customer service (Dane Ji), and they weren't even shocked to learn that the camera didn't last over 1 year ... they only offered me 20 % of commercial gesture, which is totally shameful !!!
It is not normal that the camera does not work anymore when it is up to date and not old !!!
Only 1 year and 1 month !!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

As if by chance, it no longer works just after the end of the warranty ... The competitors, and in particular Blackvue, have no problem ... they are much more traders!
I asked Dane Ji for a minimum 50% commercial gesture, although logic would dictate an outright replacement of the front camera; obviously, since this request, I have not heard from Dane Ji ....

In short, I will keep you informed of the follow-up given to this case, but know that I will already inform the various specialized media, internet, Facebook etc ...
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE !!!! :mad::mad:

xiongguoy

Did you register your product? If you did the warranty is 18 months and they should replace it for you.
RMA is usually the responsibility of the local distributor.
I had mine since Nov 19, just past the 18 months warranty, hopefully nothing happens to mine.

Ninho

Bonjour
non, je ne l'avais pas enregistré; je vais le faire.
Peut-être que cela changera....?