Can the camera take photos?

CABB1988

Hi !!

I'm checking the different models that VIOFO has on dashcams but I'm not sure if I can take photos with them, do you know if this is possible ?? THe models I have in mind are A119 V3 and A129 Duo

Thanks & Regards

benkar

Yes, it is possible. press the center button (exclamation mark in a triangle) on the camera to take a picture. It is also possible to buy a bluetooth button that has the same function. These buttons make a locked record for protection against overwriting (in case of an accident, etc.)

Last edited:

Capture Your Action

While the camera is recording, press the menu button (first button) to take a picture. Pressing the ! button will save the entire video.

CABB1988

Hi !!

Thank you for the confirmation !! In the case of the A129 Duo the picture will be taken from both cameras right?

Regards

chongcamacho

Did you find the answer to your question? Does A129 Duo take pictures from both cameras?

CABB1988

Did you find the answer to your question? Does A129 Duo take pictures from both cameras?
I have not connected the rear Camera yet, but I have tried with the front camera and it works, you can take the picture, well is a snapshot from the recording video :p