Connect to A129 using laptop via WiFi

wymondham

Hi All
Sorry if this has been answered before, but is it possible to use my laptop to connect to the A129 via WiFi to get the video files off? I like using the app my phone, but this downloads to the phone when I really need it on a pc... is this possible? Don't really want to have to remove the A129 from the car each time if possible.....
thanks!!

benkar

Hi All
Sorry if this has been answered before, but is it possible to use my laptop to connect to the A129 via WiFi to get the video files off? I like using the app my phone, but this downloads to the phone when I really need it on a pc... is this possible? Don't really want to have to remove the A129 from the car each time if possible.....
thanks!!
You don't have to remove the entire camera from the car, just remove the SD card.

nav2004

I believe it is possible as some of the recent posts someone put an ip address(http://192.168.1.254 and view photos/video ) that you can then access via Windows Explorer or browser to see the files. I am going to try this as I am also tired of using phone.

Once you connect via Windows laptop to this Wifi, you can check on dos prompt by typing ipconfig what is the gateway address and then see if it is infact 192.168.1.254 and try accessing that via browser

nav2004

I just tried and it works. Though connection did not last long. Could see folders and one file in Images folder. Could not load the Movies folder