Display image - settings

benkar

Hello. In the camera settings you can select which camera to display (front, rear, or overlapping the other). If I set the back camera as the default view, why do I always show the front camera and the overlay the back when I turn it on? Why the camera does not remember the settings. Thanks for the information.

Capture Your Action

So at each start up the front camera and rear camera need to have what has been referred to as a “handshake”. I guess in order for this to happen, the display has to be in default setting. This has been asked over on DashCamTalk a couple of times and that is what has been explained by Viofo and another camera manufacturer. It may be a Novatek limitation that prevents the A129 from remembering its previous setting, but not sure.

benkar

So at each start up the front camera and rear camera need to have what has been referred to as a “handshake”. I guess in order for this to happen, the display has to be in default setting. This has been asked over on DashCamTalk a couple of times and that is what has been explained by Viofo and another camera manufacturer. It may be a Novatek limitation that prevents the A129 from remembering its previous setting, but not sure.
Thank you. It's a shame :-(