Does Gitup remote control have the ability to pair with multiple cameras, like GoPro?

Cindy

Administrator
Staff member
Does Gitup remote control have the ability to pair with multiple cameras, like GoPro? I see you have a wired shutter control, so I guess the remote is NOT able to start/stop recording on multiple camera's at once?

VIOFO-Swin

GitUp remote control can not pair with multiple cameras nor control multiple cameras at one time.

Emily Ma

GitUp remote control can only pair with GitUp action camera, not suitable for GoPro and other brand action camera. And it can star/stop recording on one GitUp action camera at once.

grace viofo

Does Gitup remote control have the ability to pair with multiple cameras, like GoPro? I see you have a wired shutter control, so I guess the remote is NOT able to start/stop recording on multiple camera's at once?
The Gitup remote control is one to one pair by Bluetooth, so one remote control can't to pair and control multiple cameras.

Vicky Zhang

You are correct the remote control can pair only one camera at a time. The wired shutter control can control 6 cameras same time.