Few general questions

Scott902

So just want to make sure I got this all right with my A119 v2

To view the files, I can simply remove the SD card, toss it in my PC correct? But I have to make sure I format the card before putting it back in the camera?

Also, if I want to update the firmware, and have the camera mounted, can I just unclip it from the GPS part, update it with my PC, then plug it back in to the GPS in the vehicle?

Thanks!

grace viofo

So just want to make sure I got this all right with my A119 v2

To view the files, I can simply remove the SD card, toss it in my PC correct? But I have to make sure I format the card before putting it back in the camera?

Also, if I want to update the firmware, and have the camera mounted, can I just unclip it from the GPS part, update it with my PC, then plug it back in to the GPS in the vehicle?

Thanks!
To view the files, there are 2 ways. First as you said, take out the SD Card and use card reader. The second is just connect the camera with the computer using the short USB cable, the camera will enter to sd Card read mode.
If you want to update the firmware, you can just take out the SD Card. You can also just take the camera from the GPS mount and connect the camera with computer using the short USB cable.
If you have any question, please comment.

Scott902

Ok, so my camera has 3.6 software. So I can format the card, put the new software file on it, place it in the camera and plug it in. That should update the software?

after its done, do I need to format the card again?

grace viofo

Ok, so my camera has 3.6 software. So I can format the card, put the new software file on it, place it in the camera and plug it in. That should update the software?

after its done, do I need to format the card again?
You don't need to format the card after update.