Finalcam app issues

fmss

So I have an Iphone 6 and I just got my gitup 2... I downloaded the files from the camera to the final cam app for editing and sharing but I'm unable to get the any files in the camera roll... Also cant see the thumbnail of video or photos in the app.

This is VERY FRUSTATING, I didn't expect this when I got the camera. Any idea how to get the files so I can use them in the iPhone without using a laptop ( I don't have one with me for the next days).

Other then the FN app and the Final cam app, any suggestions of RELIABLE apps to use in iphone?

Alistair Parsons

I think the problems lie in the fact that its an iphone, i can access images and videos using android phone fine,
wifi transfer will be very slow

best option would be to use a sd or usb camera adapter, which enables an apple device to transfer pictures in to camera roll.

gitup official apple app is on the way

fmss

Thank you Alistair for the reply, When I got the camera the seller told there were no problems with the app's so I didn't expect this issue.

When I get back home I will find a solution for this problem external drive or a cable... but for now I need to send my photos and some videos urgent, any idea how to get to the photos videos that are on the app?

In android this would be much easier.

fmss

Yeah I will try the wifi action camera app and the iexplorer. Thank you

When will be available the official app from gitup ?

Alistair Parsons

i think from memory, iexplorer means you can interrogate various places are stored in the phone memory.

I think they had issues with the official app, but hopefully soon.

fmss

Thank you Alistair, I found the Novacam app and its working well :)

For now this app it's a better choice for Iphone than the FinalCam, works very well.

Unfortunately the files stuck in the finalcam app, I still wasn't able to get those...