Firmware V2.5 is worth upgrading

daniel0615

Recently upgraded to version 2.5, the image quality at night has been greatly improved, clarity is obviously improved a lot (non-WDR mode), noise reduced, and the license plate of the car in front will not be overexposed. It is strange that the WDR mode image quality still does not work.

Is it a little too late to finally see an important improvement after 1 year since I purchased it?

Synoptic 12

Website
www.youtube.com
Recently upgraded to version 2.5, the image quality at night has been greatly improved, clarity is obviously improved a lot (non-WDR mode), noise reduced, and the license plate of the car in front will not be overexposed. It is strange that the WDR mode image quality still does not work.

Is it a little too late to finally see an important improvement after 1 year since I purchased it?
* Do you have any video of 2.4 as opposed to 2.5?

daniel0615

* Do you have any video of 2.4 as opposed to 2.5?
I'm sorry I didn't keep the 2.4 video file, you can upgrade to 2.5, there's nothing to worry about, if you think it's not working well you can downgrade to 2.4

VIOFO-Support

Administrator
Thanks, Synoptic 12! They wanna know the latest firmware for A129 Pro.

A129 Pro V2.5 fixed the overexposure problem based on V2.4. I'm attaching the V2.5 firmware file for people who need it to download.

Attachments