Git2 and IPad Air 128

Keith Lester

Just got a GitUp 2 for Christmas. I have an Apple sd card to lightning which reads the cards from my regular camera, photo and video, but it won’t read the card from my GitUp 2. I have a completely filled card but the iPad reports no pictures found. ? I want to use my GitUp 2 as a dashcam, and be able to review footage and decide which parts to transfer to iPad for later editing. I drive through mountain scenery and would like to produce videos of the good bits! If possible, I’d like to do this without using a pc, as I don’t have one. I managed to pair the GitUp 2 with my iPad but the software will not display any video information or tracks.

Probably I’m doing something wrong, maybe there’s a workaround I’ve not figured out. Can anybody put me on the right track please

kind regards, K33F

Alistair Parsons

What size card and how is it formated. Can you see pictures and photos ok on the camera preview?

Keith Lester

It’s a 64gigabyte card, I have taken video and watched it back on the camera screen, so I know the camera is working ok, and I know the card reader and iPad are working ok, but the iPad reports there are no pictures on the card

Card was formatted in the GitUp 2 using the menus