Gitup2 Pro 90º does not focus well within 1 meter

Juan Manuel

Hola a todos
Hace poco compró la cámara Gitup Git2P 90º, y me he dado cuenta de que no puede enfocar bien dentro de un metro. Cuando estoy cerca de un objeto, y yo estoy en el zoom de la cámara, a 80 cm, incluso, el foco está mal, borroso. No estoy hablando de distancias muy cercanas, como macro. Tengo la Gitup GIT2 y al 100cm es foco es buena y clara, incluso a 50 cm. Alguien me puede dar una explicación o solución.
Gracias.
Perdone, mi Inglés es un traductor.

Juan Manuel

Excuse me, you did not understand me. I do not want macro focus. I want the focus to be good at 100cm. This camera does not focus well at 80cm or 50cm. I say that at a normal distance of 100, 80 or 50cm, the focus is blurry, and this does not happen with my other camera. I just want the focus to be good at a normal distance of 100 or 80cm and in my Gitup2 pro camera at this distance is not good.
Thanks for your reply.

stefpix

Maybe you can turn the lens.
I think 90 degree lens is mostly for drones etc.
So infinity is in focus. I had another action cam where distant objects were out of focus and only close subjects in focus.
You may have to disassemble the camera and turn the lens. or get a different camera.

Joseshka

THe same with my Gitup GIt2P 90º. At 100 cm it doesn't focus well. With the Xiaomi I don't have this problem.

TMVideo

THe same with my Gitup GIt2P 90º. At 100 cm it doesn't focus well. With the Xiaomi I don't have this problem.
Any action camera has lens with fixed focus from factory. The 90 degree lens causes the minimal focus distance to be further than it does with wide angle lens. The default focus distance in any action camera is fixed in range from X cm to horizon.