Gps no signal how can I fix it

Run

The dealer told me that the problem is come from car film .I used gps navigator the signal is good but gps from this camera is not working ,how can I fixed it

benkar

The dealer told me that the problem is come from car film .I used gps navigator the signal is good but gps from this camera is not working ,how can I fixed it
I can't see the GPS module anywhere on the photo. Do you have it connected?

hochiinn

i have ceramic tint on front and rear windshield, and a camera on each. both gps work

Mudwin

https://support.viofo.com/support/solutions/articles/19000111674-how-can-i-check-if-my-gps-is-working-fine-or-not-
only sure way to see if the windscreen film is stopping signal would be to remove the gps mount from the windscreen, attach it to the rear of the camera and using your battery pack, take it outside of the car and wait in the open for the gps signal to change the speed indication from red to green as shown in link above. If it doesn’t get a signal and speed colour doesn’t change then you know it’s not the windscreen film causing your problem. You should have extra spare 3m pads to re attach to windscreen in box camera came in.