Gyro not working

North London

I bought the Git2 in march 2016 from Gearbest and it had the 1.4v, since then I have upgraded to 1.5v and now 1.6v. The Gyro has not work on this camera or any of the Versions. The hand appears and goes orange when camera is moved but the picture does not zoom in when i turn the gyro ON. Have tried on different format. Since this hand see movement and it's a software function gyro there must be a fix? Help!

Beyond the blue

I cannot think of anything you can try other than what you have done. Mine definitely zooms in on the back screen when turned on.

passosk58

I do a tests today in my car with cam upside down and rotation image activated. The camera as mounted in a suction support at front glass.

The results: horrible!!!

With giro ON the image stabilization is worst than giro OFF!!!

With giro OFF the image is normal. With giro ON the image shakes a lot in the centre!

Very bad...

Beyond the blue

I'm not really sure how the electronics work with Gyro stabilization switched on with a Gitup, but with a Nikon DSLR camera switching the image stabilization on when the camera is fixed securely either on a tripod or some other mount it can have a negative effect. For this reason I always switch GS off on the Gitup if I have it on a stable mount. But like I say I don't know if this is what Gitup recommend.