Hard Wire Kit Purchase Necessary?

NewbieOC

So I've installed and hooked up my cams and they work great. But it's all just installed externally. I now want to take it into to a place (like Best Buy) and have them pull the headliner, panels, etc and hide the wires/hook up to the fuse box. Should I purchase the hard wire kit from Viofos site and bring it in to them or just let them use theirs? No clue what they charge. I have the A129 Duo.

benkar

This is not necessary if you do not want to use the parking mode. It is also convenient to automatically turn the camera on or off when starting, respectively. turning off the car. Another advantage I see in the fixed connection through the fuse without occupying the cigarette socket

NewbieOC

This is not necessary if you do not want to use the parking mode. It is also convenient to automatically turn the camera on or off when starting, respectively. turning off the car. Another advantage I see in the fixed connection through the fuse without occupying the cigarette socket
Do you know if someone hits your car from the side (like with a grocery cart or car door) while in parking mode, will the cameras pick it up? Im assuming it will only pick up front and rear bangs.