Issue with brand new A129 Duo

justinsg08

Opened my new A129 Duo yesterday and began to set it up, however I have run into a frustrating problem. While in standby (not recording) mode, the far left menu button fails to work under certain circumstances. After going into the menu initially on the iOS app and the camera itself and making some adjustments, I exited the app and camera's menu. The camera resumed recording, and after a minute I wanted to make another adjustment. I pushed the "rec" button to stop recording, and pushed the menu button on the camera, but nothing happened. I push and push, but nothing. The only way I can get it to work again is the camera reset option in the iOS app, but even after a reset, the menu button issue comes back after going into the menu just once on the app/camera. It also happens with the middle ! button.

I have updated to the most recent firmware which fixed the issue for about 10 minutes, now I'm trying to get into the camera's menu and am unable again.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

VIOFO-Swin

While Wi-Fi enabled, the camera can only be controlled via Wi-Fi.
So if you want to make some adjustments via menu button, please turn off Wi-Fi first or you can set it on APP.

bloo890

Try holding it. I think on mine I stopped recording and then held the button or double pressed it