Loop Recording & File Date Error

Systeman

I have the latest 1.5 firmware installed and loop recording set to 5 minutes. Parking mode is set to auto detection. I have the 3 wire hardwire kit correctly installed. Everything has been working as it should, until this:

The camera stopped working at 10:45am on 08-02-2019, but the strange thing is that the date then changed to 09-02-2019 for the next file.

I reformatted the SD card while mounted in the car and tried setting the camera up again, but every time I tried to go into the settings I was prompted to reformat the SD card. I removed the camera and attached it to another GPS unit in the house and connected to its GPS power socket. This time it reformatted correctly and is now working OK.

So, is this something to do with the power to the side of the camera while using the 3 wire kit?

benkar

Unpleasant fault. Was Wifi on or off at that time?

I have the latest 1.5 firmware installed and loop recording set to 5 minutes. Parking mode is set to auto detection. I have the 3 wire hardwire kit correctly installed. Everything has been working as it should, until this:

The camera stopped working at 10:45am on 08-02-2019, but the strange thing is that the date then changed to 09-02-2019 for the next file.

I reformatted the SD card while mounted in the car and tried setting the camera up again, but every time I tried to go into the settings I was prompted to reformat the SD card. I removed the camera and attached it to another GPS unit in the house and connected to its GPS power socket. This time it reformatted correctly and is now working OK.

So, is this something to do with the power to the side of the camera while using the 3 wire kit?
Unpleasant fault. Was Wifi on or off at that time?

benkar

I do not use Wi-Fi at all.
I did not start the camera today. Only the Viofo logo lights up, rec and mic diodes too, but that's all. Restart did not help. Moreover, I found that the sound is poor - rattling (mainly on uneven road). I gave the camera a complaint.