Loop Recording is Random- Wrong settings?

NewbieOC

Ok... please look at my settings... what is incorrect? I tested my footage last week and saw it records for 7 days and then actually stopped recording. WTH. Had a 64GB card. Latest Firmware, and formatted. So on 9/28, bought the next card up, 128GB and just tested it again. It's only recorded the past 2 days!... shouldnt there be more footage on it? How long is this thing supposed to record and save the images before looping over? Are my setting just wrong? This should not be that difficult. lol....

Attachments

Capture Your Action

After updating the firmware you should manually default the cameras settings in the menu, then press the rest button on the side of the camera. See how it works after that.

What brand and model memory cards did you try?

NewbieOC

Ok.. will try a reset. For the cards....Both are SanDisk .. first was Ultra Plus 64BG and 2nd was 128 GB EXtreme... both fit the required perimiters per the manual. (Class 10/UHS)
Do my setting look ok?

Capture Your Action

Card were formatted inside the camera correct?

I would make your settings inside the camera menu, not through the app, just to make sure the camera is seeing them correctly.

NewbieOC

Yes. formatted in camera. Will do on the settings.... do they look correct though?

Capture Your Action

No need to format the card again, unless you used it in another device. I would get in the habit of formatting the card anytime you have removed it and used it in another device, like a card reader in your PC.
Just remember to manually default the settings from the menu AND press the reset button on the side of the camera.

NewbieOC

No need to format the card again, unless you used it in another device. I would get in the habit of formatting the card anytime you have removed it and used it in another device, like a card reader in your PC.
Just remember to manually default the settings from the menu AND press the reset button on the side of the camera.
Got it! Thanks again!!! :)

Esw2005

Ok... please look at my settings... what is incorrect? I tested my footage last week and saw it records for 7 days and then actually stopped recording. WTH. Had a 64GB card. Latest Firmware, and formatted. So on 9/28, bought the next card up, 128GB and just tested it again. It's only recorded the past 2 days!... shouldnt there be more footage on it? How long is this thing supposed to record and save the images before looping over? Are my setting just wrong? This should not be that difficult. lol....

Any luck?
Mine is set to loop at to minutes but I got a ton of one minute clips