Need some help

Jim76

Installed the A129 yesterday and all went well with the installation. The front and rear cameras show on the screen and it shows that it is recording. I am not able to review the recordings. I assume standby mode is entered by pushing the record button so that the unit stops recording. When the unit isn't recording and I press the playback button, it doesn't show me a playlist as is mentions in the manual.

Another issue I'm having is with the wifi connection. When I try to connect to the unit, it shows connected on my phone (Samsung S5) but just stays in the wifi connection screen. I have looked online and turned data off but it still doesn't connect.

At the very least, I would like to be able to learn how to play back the recorded playlists in case I have an unfortunate event that requires the use of the video and would like to know if I'm doing something wrong. I'm also not able to get back to the menu when the unit is on. It seems all I am able to do is take a snapshot but I cannot view the snapshots either. Appreciate any help.

gapi

For getting back to the menu make sure WiFi is off. You toggle WiFi on and off with the screen mode button on the far right by long pressing it and the Wifi state with change.
I use a Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom on android 8.01 and sometimes I have to convince my WiFi to connect by first Toggling on WiFi on the A129, then Long press the WiFi on the phone to see the list and make sure the A129 is there and connecting, if not tap it in the list. The default key is 12345678

Make sure you are not recording whne you select the list view button on the far left.

Jim76

Thank you for the info gapi! I am able to get to the menu and playlist now but still not able to connect via wifi. I will keep trying and really appreciate your response.