New Firmware Functionalities & Suggestions

Linhos

@gitup
1. Is it possible to define different levels of GYRO like weak, medium, strong? I think that for motovlog the gyro is to strong and the motion becomes to slow...
2. Is it possible to reorder menu items? Or define favorite menu itens that could appear first than others. As we may use more options than others...and this will avoid going to all the menu pages...
3. Is it possible to, while recording, alternate between GYRO ON and GYRO OFF...on git2 this was possible ;)
4. Is it possible to play sound when viewing vids saved on sdcard?
5. How can we use GPS and 2nd Cam as they use the same port?
6. Is it possbile to create a Beep Volume option as Off, Low or Loud?
7. Is it possible to define screen brightness?
....more to come...

if you have other suggestions please comment below ;)

Don't forget to visit my Gitup dedicated Playlist on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoj3zyaTgdur0SiIMYu0C_jVuFiRsTDip

tryagain

Administrator
Website
www.facebook.com
@gitup
1. Is it possible to define different levels of GYRO like weak, medium, strong? I think that for motovlog the gyro is to strong and the motion becomes to slow...
2. Is it possible to reorder menu items? Or define favorite menu itens that could appear first than others. As we may use more options than others...and this will avoid going to all the menu pages...
3. Is it possible to, while recording, alternate between GYRO ON and GYRO OFF...on git2 this was possible ;)
4. Is it possible to play sound when viewing vids saved on sdcard?
5. How can we use GPS and 2nd Cam as they use the same port?
6. Is it possbile to create a Beep Volume option as Off, Low or Loud?
7. Is it possible to define screen brightness?
....more to come...

if you have other suggestions please comment below ;)

Don't forget to visit my Gitup dedicated Playlist on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoj3zyaTgdur0SiIMYu0C_jVuFiRsTDip
Hi Linhos, thank you for your suggestion.
For your suggestion, these could give you the answers, other need to have further test and development:

2. If you slide down, there will be a quick setting menu, we put the mostly used setting there.Your suggestion is very useful, we will think about put a defined setting on the quick setting menu.

5. There is a cable conbined the slave camera together with the GPS, You can find out on our website.http://www.gitup.com/cameras/84-gps-module-slave-camera-combination-for-g3-duo-camera.html

Linhos

Hi Linhos, thank you for your suggestion.
For your suggestion, these could give you the answers, other need to have further test and development:

2. If you slide down, there will be a quick setting menu, we put the mostly used setting there.Your suggestion is very useful, we will think about put a defined setting on the quick setting menu.

5. There is a cable conbined the slave camera together with the GPS, You can find out on our website.http://www.gitup.com/cameras/84-gps-module-slave-camera-combination-for-g3-duo-camera.html
Ok! Thanks!

Enviado do meu A0001 através de Tapatalk

Barnabee

More suggestions for the GitUp G3 Duo slave camera,and GPS combo.
I just got my combo,the slave camera image and the GPS show up on the screen. Have to do more test to see if working as it was intended.
My question,can it be reconfigure the connection so we can use it together or separate?
The "Y" part of the cable could be fitted with female connecrion,both the GPS and the slave camera with the same female connections and then manufacture cables in different leght to olug it in .
It is to cumbersome now and limiting your ability to use it the way you need it. Also to long,rigid and heawy the cable of the camera.
Would be useful to make it more versatile the setup.
Will adding images as soon I got home.
Thank you in advance.
Any constranting comment welcome.

Luch

Hello

I need to be able to activate the Wifi and keep the possibility of starting the recording with the power supply.

With the latest firmware, you can not have both functions.

Thank you.

Alistair Parsons

Could I request the following Git2 features for the Git3 firmware

1 Higher resolution rtsp stream
2 To be able to set Giot3 to wifi client or station and read config from a text file
3 To be able to save current config in a text file to be read, although even better is if we could do it in the settings and it generates a config file

New Git3 features
4 When slave camera plugged in video res changes to 1080p, when unplugged could it go back to the resolution it was before.
5 To save GPS info in jpeg exif, like smartpohones do
6 option to disable main cam when using slave cam, so rather than defaulting to 2 streams and 2 photos, just takes slave cam photos and video, ideally video resolution matching main resolution, ie 2160p etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alistair Parsons

Hello

I need to be able to activate the Wifi and keep the possibility of starting the recording with the power supply.

With the latest firmware, you can not have both functions.

Thank you.
I confirm that this is a problem, Can i second having this changed.