Not recording whilst driving

elbirko

Viofo a129 duo

Hello Halfords installed it for me with the hardwire kit it worked fine for a day or so but will now only record in parking mode .as soon as I set off its either not saving the recordings or its simply not recording despite solid red on the led it doesn't seme to save any journey recordings only when motion detected in parking mode.

Have updated with latest firmware also time is an hour behind I tried syncing it with phone time which it said was a success but it's still an hour behind. But the main thing is getting it working whilst driving nearly got wroye off by a truck which made me realise it wasn't recording any of my journeys thanks anyone who can help.

elbirko

Formated memory card and reset camera to default seems to have resolved issue fingers crossed

benkar

Formated memory card and reset camera to default seems to have resolved issue fingers crossed
What memory card do you use? Only durable Class 10 SD cards that meet the requirements for cameras (frequent data transcription) must be used. It is also important to have wifi turned off while the camera is operating.
I don't know where you live, but try setting your time zone by 2 hours.