Problem with transferring files to PC.

benkar

I have a problem copying video files to my PC. It often happens that the computer sees some error files on the SD card. It happens when SD card is in the camera, but also through the card reader. Several times I have already formatted the SD card, but only the exFAT and NTFS formats (not FAT 32) are available on the PC. After inserting the SD card into the camera, the card needs to be formatted again. I use the SDXC 128GB CLASS 10 MB-MC128GA / EU SD card. In the appendix, I send pictures of the SD card content. Did not anyone meet with a similar problem? How to deal with this problem. Thank you for your help.

Attachments

Mar.S.

This is damage the FAT32 file structure. This problem is solved by formatting the card. If after this problem appears again, then try replacing the memory card.

benkar

This is damage the FAT32 file structure. This problem is solved by formatting the card. If after this problem appears again, then try replacing the memory card.
Thank you. I formatted the card via Guiformat (FAT32formatx64). I'll see if it's going to happen again. The card is still under warranty, so I can claim it.

viofo

Administrator
Staff member
Guiformat is a good tool to format card capacitor up to 64GB.
Such error files may cause the camera to freeze while playback in the camera.

jalopez08

I just got a SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Card with 256 gigabytes. When I try to format on my PC it only allows for exFAT and NTFS. Will any of these formats work? Or do I need to return the card and get a new one?

viofo

Administrator
Staff member
I just got a SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Card with 256 gigabytes. When I try to format on my PC it only allows for exFAT and NTFS. Will any of these formats work? Or do I need to return the card and get a new one?
Please use GUIFORMAT tool to format the card, it supports format the card as FAT32.