Problems with Git2

Alberto Biancotto

Hello,
I'm a proud customer of a Gitup Git2.
I choose it, about 4 years ago, after reading a very large number of internet reviews... And I am very very happy for the choice.
I appreciate your service of firmware updates...it works (still working?) very well so I always update my cam as soon as possible with the latest fw.
Some months ago I start to see some strange facts.
The cam, frequently, more than before, lost the date/hour settings.
Do not lost video/photo settings.
Searching videos inside the memory, using cam obviously, the cam go freeze and it's impossible also to turn off. Nether going on to look at the other videos saved (lucky, they are saved on the micro SD card...).
The same thing (the freeze...) happen when connected via WiFi to the smartphone (using official app) and trying to get access to the video/photo files saved on the SD of the cam ...
I try to (successfully) down-grade to the previous version of the latest fw, but nothing change...so I re-update it to the latest version hoping to solve problems..
But the problems persists... And now, sorry but I'm honest, I'm start thinking is time to find another action cam...
Can you help me?
I'm the only one that have these problems?
Thank you very much for you attention and time...

Alberto Biancotto

Thanks for the question...
Yes I tried 3 different micro SD card... different for size (4, 32 and 128GB) and for read/write speed...but the problems persist.
I hope that a new fw upgrade can resolve them.