Question about A119 V2 Parking Mode

stadiuz97

Hello everyone at this moment i have viofo a129 duo with gps and it is powered with cigarete lighter socket. Parking mode is in low bitrate recording and it is working perfectly when i shut down the car after 5 minutes camera goes into parking mode, later when i turn on the car and start driving gps sensor switch into driving mode. My question is, is it like this in viofo a119 v2 model or i need to have hk2 kit THANK YOU.

Capture Your Action

The A119V2 model works this way, as it is not compatible with the Viofo 3-wire kit.

The A119V3 is compatible with the 3-wire kit.

stadiuz97

Can you confirm that this model parking mode work normaly with gps adapter

Capture Your Action

Which model are you referring to? The A129 or A119V2?

If your using the A129, you want to use it with the Viofo 3-wire hardwire kit to get the camera to reliably enter and exit parking mode. If your referring to the A119V2, then it is supposed to enter parking mode after 5 minutes of no motion or g-sensor activity, but this is not the most accurate way and the camera can/will pick up slight movements, preventing the camera from reliably entering parking mode. Some users have good luck using it this way, but some do not.

stadiuz97

I am reffering viofo A119V2 and how camera goes into driving mode? Trough gps module when i startd driving or?