Screen operation during event activated parking mode

Tel

Hi,

I asked this question on Dashcamtalk a few week ago but so far nobody has answered ;-(

I was wondering if during event activated parking mode (buffered or not) the screen stays off if it detects and records an event? Clearly it would be better if it did not come on and draw attention to itself (especially at night) so that it is not potentially stolen to remove any evidence. Possibly it could just flash an LED if an event had been detected during parking mode.

Regards

benkar

Hi,

I asked this question on Dashcamtalk a few week ago but so far nobody has answered ;-(

I was wondering if during event activated parking mode (buffered or not) the screen stays off if it detects and records an event? Clearly it would be better if it did not come on and draw attention to itself (especially at night) so that it is not potentially stolen to remove any evidence. Possibly it could just flash an LED if an event had been detected during parking mode.

Regards
Yes, that is exactly what the screen will turn off when the parking mode is activated and does not light up when activated.

benkar

Hi benkar, thanks for the answer that's great news.
I hope I'm not lying and that it will work for you. This is the case with my camera. Although I do not use the parking mode, but when I tested it, the display was off and only the LED was flashing while the camera was on and the LED is still on. I have a camera permanently connected to the radio display, in which case the camera's display is disabled.