[Solved] VIOFO A119 V3 - Not all Parking Modes work.

HaRd

Hello, I'm having some small issues.
I'm using the Viofo A119V3 (A119 V3 V2.0 (update 2020.0711) Firmware) with no hardwire kit.
My car (BMW E46) has constant power on the socket , and I always keep the camera plugged in since I have a good battery and usually don't leave it more than 2-3 days at once.
I've used since now the Parking Mode in "Auto Event Detection" and it would automatically switch to that mode and record clips of 45 seconds when some movement or vibration occurred. That's the only parking mode that works, (well most of time, I'd have to unplug and plug the camera back in in order to get it out of the parking mode) all others like Time-lapse record (1,5,10fps) or Low-Bit rate recording don't work at all. It just keeps filming in the loop as if I was driving normally.
I've set the Enter Parking Mode Timer option to 90 seconds (since I believe that will delay the mode to start after 90 seconds).
I'm not sure what to do, could anyone help me?
Other settings: G-Sensor and Motion detection stuff like that is either set to Medium or Low.

Thank's.

Capture Your Action

I believe Viofo is working on this in the firmware (known bug I think). Maybe downgrade until it is sorted out.