The image is distorted

miyabi

When I played the video recorded with G3, the video was distorted and played.
Does anyone have such symptoms?

Akash

No. Maybe this could be the issue of memory card. You need atleast Class 10 memory card for properly recording high resolution videos.

First check the read / write speed of your memory card and confirm it provides read / write speed that is claims. This guide should help: https://cam-do.com/pages/sd-card-speed-tester

Alernativly, put this memory card in your phone and set phone camera to record or save images to memory card. See if videos and images are properly getting saved to memory card.

miyabi

No. Maybe this could be the issue of memory card. You need atleast Class 10 memory card for properly recording high resolution videos.

First check the read / write speed of your memory card and confirm it provides read / write speed that is claims. This guide should help: https://cam-do.com/pages/sd-card-speed-tester

Alernativly, put this memory card in your phone and set phone camera to record or save images to memory card. See if videos and images are properly getting saved to memory card.
Is there any possibility that this symptom will occur if Class 10 memory card is not used?
many thnks!!

Zoidberg76

Was the distorted image with the gyro turned on? My G3 suffers from image wobble when the gyro turned on. The wobble tends to run across the full length of the centre of the screen. I am currently waiting for gitup to get back to me as the image wobble makes using the gyro function unwatchable. This seems only to effects the G3 as the image from my old git2 with the gyro on is perfectly fine.

I am using a Samsung evo select 128gb class 10 UHS3 card. This camera is brand new and the firmware is Git3_V1.3.1_0203.