Unable to download videos from VIOFO app.

SolRayz

Has anyone been able to download videos from the app. I am able to connect and view files but when attempting to download to my phone it hangs at 0%. I should also note that the Viofo app crashes when selecting "My Media" on my Oneplus 7T with Android 10. Please fix!

I get the same results whether connecting to my A129 Pro 4K and also my older A129. So one can assume to app needs fixing.

UPDATE: VIOFO read my mind, and release an Android 10 update. Problem resolved.

Last edited:

Murray

Hi, newbie here. Hope someone can help.

A have installed a A129 Duo Pro 4k in my vehicle and everything works perfectly except, I can’t download files or get the liveview image from front or rear cameras on my iPhone XR. I can see the files on my phone and even delete them but not download them.

The camera works fine, the gps module works fine, the app. works fine, every thing except the file download and liveview feed works perfectly.

I have the latest Viofo firmware and the latest iOS. I have heaps of storage on my phone, a 128Gb micro SD card formatted properly with about 115Gb of storage available.

Any ideas would be great.

Thanks
Murray.

viofo

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, newbie here. Hope someone can help.

A have installed a A129 Duo Pro 4k in my vehicle and everything works perfectly except, I can’t download files or get the liveview image from front or rear cameras on my iPhone XR. I can see the files on my phone and even delete them but not download them.

The camera works fine, the gps module works fine, the app. works fine, every thing except the file download and liveview feed works perfectly.

I have the latest Viofo firmware and the latest iOS. I have heaps of storage on my phone, a 128Gb micro SD card formatted properly with about 115Gb of storage available.

Any ideas would be great.

Thanks
Murray.
Hello, Murray!

Please assure you have turned off the phone's mobile data with Wi-Fi connecting.

You can also try to turn on the airplane mode on your phone and check the app's version.

Murray

Hello, Murray!

Please assure you have turned off the phone's mobile data with Wi-Fi connecting.

You can also try to turn on the airplane mode on your phone and check the app's version.
Thanks. Turning off mobile data worked fine.