usb cable small

faolteam

can u get a shorter mini usb cable. im putting the rear camera inside the car so i only need a short lead from front camera to rear camera,

Do Viofo do one i know they were talking about bringing one out , or were i might get one that would be suitable as i think the one you get is 6 meters long

Tel

Hi @faolteam

You don't say how long you want the cable to be, but Viofo do a very short mini usb cable for the rear camera of their newly introduced A129 IR which iis specifically designed for use inside the car and has infrared LEDs on.

You could try sending them a support ticket or emailing them directly at support@viofo.com
Viofo have a good reputation when it comes to customer support.

Last edited:

faolteam

Hi @faolteam

You don't say how long you want the cable to be, but Viofo do a very short mini usb cable for the rear camera of their newly introduced A129 IR which iis specifically designed for use inside the car and has infrared LEDs on.

You could try sending then a support ticket or emailing them directly at support@viofo.com
I was looking for 12 inches

Tel

@faolteam - The cable I saw on a review of the new camera over on dashcamtalk (see the link below ) was stated as being about 20 inches. But as mentioned the best bet is to contact Viofo directly as they will also know if the two camera cables are plug compatible. And as mentioned above Viofo have a good support reputation.

Tel

@faolteam - yes. I understand that the cable is a special 10 core one fitted with hard to get connectors. It would risk damage to your camera if you tried a non Viofo cable - even if it looked similar and the plugs fitted.