V1.6_0721 problems

blackdevil

Hi,
Recently installed v1.6_0721 and have the following issues after resetting the camera :
  1. Parking Geo does not stay On, I set it in the android app, but when i reload data is is always Off
  2. Parking timer, I set it to 6hrs, but when I go back to settings it shows as 4hrs
  3. While driving and coming to a halt, it sometimes goes into Parking mode and then switches back to normal mode when moving again, I am using the official hardwire kit

VIOFO-Support

Administrator
Hello,

Thanks for your feedback! I told our engineers the problems. They'll work on fixing these.

mrpk

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback! I told our engineers the problems. They'll work on fixing these.
Also i mentioned few other issues in another thread can they be looked at ?

Like loosing station mode config on power off/disconnect.
Random button behaviours like wifi turning off mic or locking video instead - noticed this when camera went into parking mode and came back out it.

VIOFO-Support

Administrator
Hi mrpk,

Could you please share a link to the thread? Thank you!

Like loosing station mode config on power off/disconnect.
Random button behaviours like wifi turning off mic or locking video instead - noticed this when camera went into parking mode and came back out it.
I told them the two problems.

Last edited:

cat2devnull

First off, awesome work on these new features.
Having the ability to access the camera via my own home network is great.

While testing things I found that when trying to delete videos via the HTTP interface (by clicking the "remove" link), I get the following message;

This page contains the following errors:
error on line 5 at column 12: Extra content at the end of the document error on line 5 at column 12: Encoding error
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

3032 0

Also can we get a feature added to allow access via the app to the camera when it is in station mode. It is really annoying to have to keep switching back and forth just to change a setting.

Last edited:

mrpk

First off, awesome work on these new features.
Having the ability to access the camera via my own home network is great.

While testing things I found that when trying to delete videos via the HTTP interface (by clicking the "remove" link), I get the following message;

This page contains the following errors:
error on line 5 at column 12: Extra content at the end of the document error on line 5 at column 12: Encoding error
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

3032 0

Also can we get a feature added to allow access via the app to the camera when it is in station mode. It is really annoying to have to keep switching back and forth just to change a setting.
Btw you should try operating camera when it goes in parking mode, the controls are unlocked but buttons go wonky.. also try using special characters in station mode or turning power off, see if configuration stays saved or can connect with ssid with a space in it :). This is new issue to add to the long list of issues with 1.6