VIOFO App for IOS will not display video feed from any of the 3 cameras

steven_phillip

I have VIOFO Version 2.1.4 running on my Apple 11 Pro IOS Version 14.4.2. I have never been able to display any video feed from my 3 A139 cameras from the VIOFO App. Video is being recorded to my Samsung 256G EVO Micro SD card. Can someone please share answers to my problem. Thanks

VHS

I just bought and installed a 3 CH Viofo A139. Same problem, no live view just a black screen. Using the latest app on my iphone. Did you get any solution?

viofo

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

Please try to use 2.4GHZ WIFI to connect your device with the dashcam.

carbonblackfun

The solution is to turn your mobile data off (iOS) when you fire up the app. It's the same with some other dash cams I have used and I tried it and works just fine with the viofo app.

viofo

Administrator
Staff member

viofo

Administrator
Staff member
I also have the same issue with seeing a black screen on the Viofo mobile app. This only started happening after I started using parking mode. Here is another forum where they said to use Airplane Mode with wifi as a workaround: https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/live-view-black-screen.37823/
Can you help to check if you connect the camera, and use the VLC on mobile phone to open the RTSP stream, the url is rtsp://192.168.1.254, the live video can be shown on the phone?