When should I turn on / off parking mode and motion detection? Can it be set at the same time?

Cindy

Administrator
Staff member
Should parking mode be used in parking lots and motion detection at house where less movement is? Do you turn motion detection and parking mode both off when driving? Why can't both features be on at the same time?
I have the A119S should I turn motion detection off when I want to drive down the road every time? If I'm in a parking lot do I need turn off parking mode when driving down road. I use motion detection in my drive way and parking mode at the stores is that right? should motion be used in a driveway? and parking mode at a shopping center

grace viofo

Should parking mode be used in parking lots and motion detection at house where less movement is? Do you turn motion detection and parking mode both off when driving? Why can't both features be on at the same time?
I have the A119S should I turn motion detection off when I want to drive down the road every time? If I'm in a parking lot do I need turn off parking mode when driving down road. I use motion detection in my drive way and parking mode at the stores is that right? should motion be used in a driveway? and parking mode at a shopping center
The parking mode include the motion detection. So when you turn on the parking mode, the motion detection will automatically work. You can always turn on the parking mode. Whether in motion detection or in parking mode, The camera will judge whether your car is parking or driving, when it sense continuous vibration, the dash cam will recording in normal way, so you don't need to turn off the the setting.

VIOFO-Swin

The parking mode and motion detection can not be on at the same time.
When no motion deteted and no G-sensor shock detected in 90 seconds, will enter in parking mode.
Motion detection: When this feature is activated, recording will begin if there is movement in front of the camera. Once the camera does not detect movement for 90 seconds, recording will be stopped and the device will switch to detect mode.
When you drive, please don't open the motion detection.