Where are A129 Pro firmware update Viofo?

MiamiC70

I mean NEW firmwares, V2.1 has been around for a while and is FAR from perfect.

MiamiC70

WTF, Da does that mean? This is a basically new camera launched over summer and is missing features SPECIFICALLY advertised and on packaging.

xiongguoy

New? I got mine in Nov 2019. It was released around Sep 2019.
What features are you missing?

MiamiC70

May 2019 is first available date as per Amazon.com.
So you feel a less than 2 year old camera with unaddressed issues as documented here along with missing features that were expected based on Viofo marketing but have yet to materialize or be properly implemented should be EOL by manufacture?

What are you a Viofo shill?

xiongguoy

Again, what are the features you are missing?

mine has all the features that it said it would have, and most of us don't experience the same repeating issues that the few reported here.
I have no beep issues, even from the pre v1.7T days, no missing recordings, no time gaps, no overheating shut downs, parking and driving modes switch when they suppose to, event lock files are created and locked when they suppose to, parking mode recording persists even over 32 hours, turning off when battery dips below the set threshold.

I wired my hardwire kit my self, properly referring the bat and acc labels, instead of blindly just following wire color and connecting them wrongly like others have reported.