Which memory card to you use? [Tips]

I'm gonna receive our brand new A119 V3 the upcoming week and I'm planning to make the hardwire installation during the same week.
However when I have read around a bit in the forum and in other forums. People seem to have issues with certain memory cards, i.e Sandisk.

So which cards are you guys using and have good experience with? Any tips?

Right now I'm considering buying either the Samsung Pro Endurance 128GB or a Samsung EVO+ 256GB, prices for these are about the same
for these two cards here in Sweden.

Best regard,
Olof

Capture Your Action

I would go for the Samsung EVO Select (or EVO Plus).

The SanDisk High Endurance cards are good as well, you just want to avoid the SanDisk Ultra series.

I would go for the Samsung EVO Select (or EVO Plus).

The SanDisk High Endurance cards are good as well, you just want to avoid the SanDisk Ultra series.
Samsung Select isn't sold here really in any size larger then 64GB, so that's not really an option. I have looked at this too already but since the availability is lacking I'm forced to rule them out.

Capture Your Action

The EVO Select is only available from Amazon. The EVO Plus card is the same card, but allowed to be sold by other retailers.

The EVO Select is only available from Amazon. The EVO Plus card is the same card, but allowed to be sold by other retailers.
I can see the Select from other retailers then Amazon but I guess they have sourced it from Amazon. I think I will go for the EVO+ version.

Capture Your Action

I would just make sure you purchase from a reliable source. If you purchase from Amazon, make sure the card is Sold AND Shipped by Amazon. This will help avoid getting a fake/counterfeit card.

I would just make sure you purchase from a reliable source. If you purchase from Amazon, make sure the card is Sold AND Shipped by Amazon. This will help avoid getting a fake/counterfeit card.
Not buying from Amazon and I'm not gonna buy the Select. We don't really have Amazon here in Sweden and if I want it fast delivered home I would never choose Amazon. It's possible to buy from them I just don't see the point of wasting 3-5 days longer to get a simple memory card which would be the result of I would order from Amazon.

Edit. Also I'm not worried about fakes as we have laws that prevents sales of counterfeit products.

Capture Your Action

Wasn't referring only to the Select card. This applies to all cards. Whomever you buy from, make sure they are a known, reliable seller. Avoid eBay at all costs when it comes to cards.

Wasn't referring only to the Select card. This applies to all cards. Whomever you buy from, make sure they are a known, reliable seller. Avoid eBay at all costs when it comes to cards.
Well doesn't matter really which card you refer to, Amazon is a no go for me and in general for people in Sweden if we want things fast.

eBay hasn't even crossed my mind to use to buy a card from.