Recent content by laneonivy

1. L

Temperatures affecting Viofo camera operation?

My new dash has been temperamental at best, but today the silly thing wouldn't power on when the car was started, and when i was leaving the shopping centre hours later it also didnt turn on (that is, to power on with the jingle - i always check to see the red recording dot and that both cameras...
  2. L

Parking mode

One thing I’ve noticed which happened before on v1.7 anyway.. when ive set the camera to 4K front, when i check the camera at the end of the drive it has converted to 4k 21:9 so I physically have to adjust it every time?
  3. L

Parking mode

Ok, ive done the firmware update (again) to v1.7, defaulted settings, manually added my settings into camera, formatted card inside camera twice and my app is current (2.0.4 for arguments sake however i use the camera to update settings) will advise soon, thanks all.
  4. L

Parking mode

I used the app to show how it displays less options but I understand :)
  5. L

Parking mode

yes definitely I’ve read several of your informative posts on here so I knew to do that from you CYA.
  6. L

Parking mode

I updated with the firmware you offered above I have reformatted several times (keep in mind this app issue is due to the firmware update above, I’ve had a lot of problems with the cam before that update, my camera was updated to the latest firmware at the time (and subsequently) when I...
  7. L

Parking mode

so i just loaded the camera card to the computer separately, it loaded fine so at least i knew the card wasnt the problem, and changed the usb cord. Go figure. i have a sandisk sdxc 256gb v30 u3 class 10 i reloaded the firmware, it worked (the update) however the camera now changes settings...
  8. L

Parking mode

Hi i need help again, im starting to hate this camera now!!!!!! the card got full (!!! 256gb, parking event and 1 minute driving files, only about 2 days recordings so far but anyway) and i got a 'format delete everything' message which i shouldnt get as i selected loop 1 min recordings. it...
  9. L

Parking mode

Sorry for the newbie question but i am a mac user will i be able to write to this now ex-fat drive? i noticed wifi came up often. i wasnt even using it as i was manually inputting the settings into the dash cam... strange Ive done the upgrade, my dash cam wouldnt convert to parking icon...
  10. L

Parking mode

im not a fan of 24/7 surveillance that low bitrate presents, too many files to check or write over. Yes 256 gb card A129 pro duo. Will this firmware update improve the parking mode auto detect mode? my camera isn’t cutting off. It never powers down. That’s not normal is it? Is my replacement...
  11. L

Parking mode

Hi all I had my Dash Cams installed a couple of weeks ago, the hard wire kit was faulty because it continued to record all night then died the next day. The second hard wire kit was installed and it was set at 12.4, parking mode lasted about 2 minutes, then die off at 12.2 (set at 4K video)...